Powered By Xcellerate
Location: Mountain View, CA
Service Desk Consultant
Our Member in Mountain View, CA, BACS Consulting Group, is looking for a highly motivated Service Desk Consultant to provide excellent customer service and IT support to their clients.
As an IT Services Firm, BACS Consulting Group supports small to medium businesses and acts as their outsourced IT department. BACS is committed to providing all of their clients with the highest quality of services and support. As a Service Desk Consultant, you will be providing user support as well as exceptional customer service on BACS-supported computer applications and platforms while demonstrating BACS Values: Show Ready, Leadership, Passion, Excellence, and Engagement. This role will also include initial trouble shooting on client issues, advising them on the appropriate action, and special IT projects.
- Provide excellent customer support and customer service on BACS-supported applications and platforms, as well as troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Provide the critical first line of response to enable customers to solve their problems.
- Ensure that the Service Desk operates as a highly professional service that meets the needs of the company.
- Ensure that requests for assistance are properly logged, assigned, and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention – have the wherewithal to recognize where more eyes are needed.
- Maintain knowledge of system information, changes, and updates.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and tasks as requested by management.
- Maintain effective relationships with members of the BACS team and all stakeholders.
- Understand the wider environment in which BACS operates and help maintain the company values and culture in all relationships.
- Deliver services in a timely, responsive, and appropriate manner and assist to drive a shared vision of BACS Consulting Group as a center of excellence.
- At least one year of experience in an IT Support and/or Managed IT Services capacity and have a true passion for technology.
- Provide excellent customer service and act as a true client advocate.
- Professional attitude, presentation, and demeanor.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability and willingness to learn and take on new tasks and ideas.
- Can listen to and understand other points of view, issues, concerns and respond appropriately.
- Demonstrate good initiative and judgement with excellent problem-solving and solid analytical skills.
- Basic Wireless and Network Config skills (HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, LANs) ideal.
BACS Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
“I’d love to hear from you. Call or email me to discuss this great opportunity.”
Meredith Hayes, HR Practice Manager, Xcellerate